30 Days To Raw!
Real Life Raw Online Course
A Healthier You With Chef Tina Jo
A 4-Week Course with Instructor Chef Tina Jo
I’m Tina Jo and I’m thrilled that you stopped by for a visit! Kick your shoes off, sit back and get ready for some fun. I’ll share some amazing topics. We’ll explore the raw/vegan lifestyle and some great recipes for the chef inside you.
Since this course is hands-on and students will be creating actual content, class size is limited to only 24 students.
What you will get from this course:
- Make the transition to a raw vegan lifestyle and a healthier you
- Learn practical ways to set up a raw vegan kitchen
- Learn the proper and safe ways to use the equipment
- Learn the difference in brands and models and the best tool for the job
- Learn to make delicious juices, smoothies and nut milks/shakes
- Discover the benefits of coconut water
- Learn how to safely open a young coconut and use the meat in your raw vegan recipes.
- Discover the nutritional benefits of fermented and sprouted food
- Learn about the economic benefits of fermented and sprouted food
- Learn how to set up a sprouting area in your kitchen and making amazing aged cheeses.
Lesson 1 – INTRODUCTION TO THE RAW VEGAN LIFESTYLE
- Real Life Raw: 30 Days To A Healthier You Workbook, Lesson 1
- Real Life Raw: Journal
- What is raw food?
- What are enzymes?
- The importance of buying organic
- Intro to superfoods
- When and what to supplement
- Importance of acid/alkaline balance to avoid candida albicans infections
Learn how to create super sassy and satisfying salads that will take them from mundane to extraordinary.
Lesson 2 – CREATING YOUR RAW VEGAN KITCHEN
- Real Life Raw: 30 Days To A Healthier You Workbook, Lesson 2
- Getting organized
- How to read and follow a recipe
- High speed blender
- Spiral Slicer
- Food processor
- Mandolin slicer
- Knives and cutting techniques
- Water purifier
- Mise En Place
- How to create classic ethnic flavors
- How to create the textures and flavors of cooked food in raw cuisine
- Create a mouth-watering Jamaican Veggie Burger Stuffed with Pine Nut Cheese and Sundried Olives with a side of Crispy Onion Rings
Lesson 3 – CREATING RAW BEVERAGES
- Real Life Raw: 30 Days To A Healthier You Workbook, Lesson 3
- Difference between juicing and smoothies
- The benefits of each type of beverage
- What to do with the all that left over pulp
- Using your juicer to make simple vegetable and fruit juices
- Using you blender to make smoothies
- Creating nut milks and shakes
- Using Young Thai Coconuts
- Creating delicious crackers breads and chips with juice pulp
- Creating Chocolate Pudding with Raspberry Coulis using young coconut meat
Lesson 4 – SPROUTING AND FERMENTING
- Real Life Raw: 30 Days To A Healthier You Workbook, Lesson 4
- Creating Amazing Fermented Nut and Seed Cheeses
- Creating Delicious Sauerkrauts
- Kombucha Tea and other fermented drinks